New members welcome!
- Membership is open to those who feel connected to the Alberta Estonian Heritage Society and would like to support its activities.
- Members do not necessarily have to live in Alberta.
- Choose between Individual or family membership. (Family is defined as a member, spouse, children and/or parents living at the same address.)
- The membership year extends from the date registration is first accepted, to the end of the subscription period.
- Payment will be made by PayPal online. Cheques and cash can be accepted in person by authorized AEHS board members and you will be added as a member manually and receive a login via email.
- Membership becomes active upon acceptance and deposit of membership fee; you will receive an email when your registration has been approved.
- Notification of Estonian related events happening in Alberta, whether or not organized by AEHS.
- Meeting like-minded people who enjoy their Estonian heritage.
- Entitlement to shape the heritage of Alberta Estonians by voting at the annual general meetings and providing relevant input at any time.
- Access to the Members Only section of the AEHS website, which includes the most recent digital issues of AjaKaja magazine, event photos and other content.
- Opportunity to contribute stories and anecdotes of life / growing up / living as Estonians in Alberta.
- Support maintenance of Estonian heritage in Alberta.
Join / Renew Now
If you are renewing an existing account, please log in first. After you’re logged in, go to your Member Profile page and click on the subscription button to renew. If paying by cheque, use the website contact form to send a message to our Membership Director. You will be added as a member manually and receive a login via email once payment and membership is accepted. Let us know in your message if you have a current account that needs to be renewed, or if you are starting a new account.
Having trouble registering? Contact Us.