ALBERTA ESTONIAN HERITAGE SOCIETY
A HERITAGE OF GROWTH – DEEP ROOTS – AND VISION
New members welcome!
- Membership is open to those who feel connected to the Alberta Estonian Heritage Society and would like to support its activities.
- Members do not necessarily have to live in Alberta.
- Choose between Individual or family membership. (Family is defined as a member, spouse, children and/or parents living at the same address. Only one copy of AjaKaja magazine is sent to the specified address.)
- The membership year extends from the date registration is first accepted, to the end of the subscription period.
- Payment will be made by PayPal online. Cheques and cash can be accepted in person by authorized AEHS board members and you will be added as a member manually and receive a login via email.
- Membership becomes active upon acceptance and deposit of membership fee; you will receive an email when your registration has been approved.
- Receive Ajakaja magazine published twice yearly – June and December.
- Notification of Estonian related events happening in Alberta, whether or not organized by AEHS.
- Meeting like-minded people who enjoy their Estonian heritage.
- Entitlement to shape the heritage of Alberta Estonians by voting at the annual general meetings and providing relevant input at any time.
- Access to the Members Only section of the AEHS website, which includes the most recent digital issues of AjaKaja magazine, event photos and other content.
- Opportunity to contribute stories and anecdotes of life / growing up / living as Estonians in Alberta.
- Support maintenance of Estonian heritage in Alberta.
Single 1 year
A one-year subscription for one person, non-renewing. You can also adjust the price if you'd like to add a donation.
Family 1 year
A one-year subscription for family members living at the same address, non-renewing. You can also adjust the price if you'd like to add a donation.
1 year recurring
A one-year recurring membership for either single or family use. Choose this one to skip signup every year, as it will charge your account automatically.